Step By Step
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Step By Step

Interfaith 12-step Recovery

Help Step By Step to continue!
Our next service:
Wednesday, 4/6
7:30pm
136 Milton St.
Brooklyn, NY
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ!
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:55 pm by Damon

» order the Study Edition of Alcoholics Anonymous' basic text
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:54 pm by Damon

» "Perfectly Flawed" - 8/12/09
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 am by Damon

» "I Hate Everything!" - 6/17/09
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:59 am by Damon

» Step By Step Holiday Party!
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 am by Damon

» help with SBS description
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 am by Damon

» "The Alcoholic Foundation"
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:41 am by Damon

» My Utmost for His Highest - meditations used in meetings by the early fellowship
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am by Damon

» What Is Step By Step?
Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:36 am by Damon

You are not connected. Please login or register

Website no longer maintained - PLEASE READ!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Damon

Damon
Admin

This website is no longer actively maintained. However, a) there are still some resources here you may find useful, and b) Step By Step itself is still active. If there's any way at all I can be helpful to you, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy to point you to other helpful resources, or to help you directly by email or phone.
I'd also be curious about how you stumbled across the site to begin with!
All the best,
Damon
stepbystepministry@gmail.com
516-986-STEP(7837)

https://stepbystep.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum